Sunday 6 November 2011

Winter Whites......the Master

I have been up to my eyeballs in paint lately (not the fun kind) and I was going to share the other paint project  but thought we would look at some simple changes in the master bedroom instead.  I usually change out the bedding for the seasons, but the quilted coverlet and cream linen duvet work for the cooler seasons, too. I just couldn't move my toile pillows out. I love them too much and they don't go with the other duvet I have used in the past. That's o.k. I found a new spot to use the duvet and will share that later.

I thought I would share a few shots taken at night since that is when the bedroom is used the most.

I haven't even shown y'all the bedroom after moving this chest in here from the great room when I replaced it with the drop leaf table. I do love having this chest in here.



I changed out the euro shams from the white ones to these quilted silk ones from Pottery Barn that I have had for years. The round velvet pillow in front is a clearance aisle find from Home Goods. This is the mate to the one I have in the sitting room.





                                                I love the warm colors in here at night.




Changed out the light colored pillow on this chair to the brownstone quilted one that was stored away.

Basket of extra throws are added to grab on a chilly evening.


Did you keep up with all that?
Morning sun shining in from the front of the house
                            
Yep, loving the winter whites in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews